- Protecting doors, production facilities and escape routes at risk of impact with goods transportation vehicles;
- Complying with all legal requirements on workplace health and safety, in accordance with the highest relevant standards, as applied by the Customer;
SOLUTIONS PROPOSED BY STOMMPY
After a careful analysis of customer’s needs and from the layout received from them, a technical solution that could provide safety to the mixed areas of the facility was developed.
The choice of the most suitable impact safety barriers is motivated by a scientific and objective method that takes 3 fundamental steps into consideration:
- Collection of weight and speed data of used vehicles in the individual business areas;
- Calculation of the impact energy risk of the Customer’s vehicles, to identify the necessary resistance level of the impact safety systems to be applied;
- Verification of the operating width, to choose the most suitable impact safety barriers for the available working area.
DURATION OF THE INSTALLATION
SPECIALIZED TECHNICIANS ENGAGED
2 technicians of STOMMPY Installation Team